Day 3 was the last day of the ‘Ignite Your Movement’ marketing event. As usual, it was another value packed day with many great people and talks. I won’t waste your time — I’ll jump right into my notes.
Nick opened the day talking about various different marketing strategies and the importance of creating an income generating skill. He started with virtual summit strategies:
How do you get people to say yes to your proposal?
- Provide real value to them. Allow them to sell to your audience (example: Most the speakers at ignite).
- Borrowed authority. Reach out to high profile experts in your field and ask them to join your summit — provide value by allowing them to sell to your audience. In Nick’s facebook virtual summit he reached out to Gary Vaynerchuk and made it awesome for him. He allowed Gary to sell his books, and once he had Gary on board it was much easier to get other experts to join his virtual summit because of the borrowed authority from Gary.
- Most the experts that joined the virtual summit promoted it to their own audiences.
Nick’s quick start guide:
- Narrow your name and niche. (Expert at X — focus on one thing.)
- Get your anchor speaker — provide value by allowing them to sell to your audience, and give them access to the buyers list.
- Leverage your anchor speaker.
- Facebook ads. (this is where the gold is — take images of the speakers and you together, and then advertise accordingly.)
- Deliver the live sessions via GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts, or Instant Teleseminar — whichever way you prefer.
Repurpose all the content from the event. (Book, Podcasting, Videos, ect… It’s smart to leverage the iTunes audience with podcasts — think Tim Ferriss).
Lisa is considered the queen of sales conversion — her talk was inspiring. She said that we all need to assume the throne. It’s all about being ready — go with what you have now (the knowledge & expertise).
According to best-selling author Brian Tracy, “Lisa Sasevich is one of the greatest discoveries in America today!”
Lisa went over the elements of an irresistible offer:
- Main Dish — the main way you deliver your top products. Customers are buying the destination, not the plane.
- Bonuses — offer a few bonuses. Be realistic and have your bonuses tightly related to the main product.
- Limiters — time and quantity (have valid reasons for your limiters).
Lisa’s sales formula:
- Develop irresistible offer
- Reverse engineer the body
- Position yourself to gain credibility and trust.
- Seed your content so that your customers desire it.
- Transition to the offer.
The more people pay for your product the more they will value it.
Mike is a master internet marketer, and eight-time #1 bestselling Author. He has generated 3.1 million dollars in sales in one day — yes, 3.1 million dollars in sales in one day… He says the best way to get feedback is through online webcasts.
Mike also said it’s very effective to make your product available in as many file types and formats as possible (Book, PDF, Video, MP3, ect… and literally put it on as many websites/platforms as you possibly can).
Mike said it’s important to master these in webcasts:
- Getting people to sign up
- Getting people to show up and engage.
- Speak to ONE — “Hi, how are you today?” is much better than “Hi, how are all of you doing today?”
- Keep your viewers eyes, ears, and fingers busy, and ask questions often — keep them engaged.
- Use props to help keep your viewers engaged and curious.
- Passion sells — be passionate in your webcasts.
- Learn how to be camera confident.
- Social proof — get it, and learn it.
How do you get attention? Tell a story — everyone loves a good story. It’s highly recommended to start your webcasts, videos, or talks with a story.
This post sums up Day 3 of ‘Ignite Your Movement’, and the event as a whole. Ignite was my very first marketing event. The amount of information, and connections I made have been invaluable. If you ever get the chance to attend Ignite, do it. You will not regret it! Special thanks to Nick Unsworth and the entire Life on Fire team — thank you for the incredible event. I’ll see you in June!
If you have any questions regarding internet marketing or Ignite — ask in the comments section below, and I’ll do my best to answer them.